February 10, 2010

Arriba, arriba!

I was drooling over burritto's on Suburban Bliss when I realised that I think I have a bit of an issue here.

Saturday - Soft shell tacos
Saturday night - nachos, homemade guac
Monday - more nachos (those Mission White Corn Tortilla Strip Chips are the devil), some corn
Tomorrow night - Dinner at mexican restaraunt
Friday - Very fun, bad influence family drinks so no doubt I will drink waaaayyy too many Coronas (their current beer of choice)

I've started the couch to 5k and doing plenty of exercise at the minute but man alive!! Summer means mexican food for J and I. It's kind of our thing. Bring on the cold weather!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ginny, welcome to blogland!

    I loooooove Mexican food. It's so evil but so so good. I just wish I could enjoy it without a mountain of sour cream and cheese on the side.

    Mmm, now I am craving nachos...

    xx

    ReplyDelete